With the support of the Queensland Government, White Box Enterprises together with key regional partners, is delivering the Strong and Sustainable capacity building program in 2022/23 for jobs-focused social enterprises in Far North, and Non-metropolitan South-East, Queensland.
This unique, practitioner-led program is for Queensland-based jobs-focused social enterprises that have a few runs on the board and are looking for support to strengthen their business model, core operations and scale their impact.
The program runs over 12 weeks, starting with a ‘clarity’ session to make sure the experience is targeted, relevant and outcome-oriented. Content and support are anchored around three core modules:
- Module 1 - Revenue Resilience (Financial sustainability and market relevance)
- Module 2 - Strategic Resilience (Ambidextrous strategy that scales)
- Module 3 - Workplace Resilience (Building a strong, inclusive economy)
For each module is approximately 5.5 hours per month, enterprises will take part in:
- 1 x 90 min 1:1 expert coaching session
- 1 x 3-hour group workshop
- 1 x 60 min action-learning and implementation session
More detailed information can be found in the Program Overview.
Strong and Sustainable
Free 12 week program
Second Round (Feb – Apr 2023)
PROGRAM KEY DATES
- 1 November: Expressions of Interest open
- 30 November: Expressions of Interest close
- December: Applicants notified
- January 2023: Clarity sessions
- February 2023: Program commences
Please contact [email protected] for further information
1/309 North Quay, Brisbane 4000
PO Box 590, Fortitude Valley 4006
Cremorne Jobs Hub
Building 3, 658 Church St,
Richmond, VIC, 3121
Social Enterprise District
– Mt Gravatt
1030 Cavendish Rd,
Mount Gravatt 4122
White Box is always on the lookout for people that have social enterprise in their blood. We don’t have any positions open at the moment but we are always recruiting. Find out more.
Acknowledgement of Country
We are proud to work with social enterprises all over Australia. We acknowledge and pay our respects to the Traditional Owners of the land we work and live on, recognising that Sovereignty was never ceded. We pay our respects to the First People of this country, their culture and Elders past, present and emerging.